Who Should Apply?
And anyone with a passion for service and love of adventure!
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunties
Nepal 2024 | October 15-29
Sacred Service in Nepal
Join us on our next sacred service journey to bring holistic healthcare, herbal and allopathic medicine, education, and vital supplies into the heart of the earthquake’s aftermath. We will be trekking into the beautiful countryside of northern Nepal, spending time with the local shamanic communities, immersed in the delightful village life, and offering healing to (and being healed by!) everyone we cross paths with.
We will be a group of up to 16 volunteers on this life-changing journey and will be heading into the district of Sindhupalchok, one of the hardest hit regions of Nepal in the 2015 earthquake.
96.8% of homes were completely destroyed in the district, nearly 4,000 people died, and 3,000 people are still missing. As of 2021, less than 3% of the building losses have been recovered and rebuilt.
Nepal Trip Highlights:
Trip Fee Details:
Trip Cost: $3,525
Early Bird Cost: $3,125 (full payment must be received by June 1st)
Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of $500 will secure your spot.
*There are only 16 spots available and they are on a first come, first served basis*
Trip Dates: October 15th-October 29th
*The program begins on the 15th therefore, plan to arrive in Nepal on or before October 15th (often this means you will depart from the US on the 13th or 14th) and will depart from Nepal on the evening of the 29th or on the 30th.
Trip Fee Includes:
- Kathmandu International Airport Arrival and Departure Transfer
- A fabulous English-speaking, experienced guide
- Several English-Nepali translators during our clinics
- Sherpa and porters to assist you in carrying all of your belongings/supplies while trekking
- A wonderful cook and kitchen staff for our meals while trekking
- All meals during your trip minus the few meals highlighted in the itinerary
- Double-occupancy hotel rooms in Kathmandu
- All monastery entrance fees and tickets to visit world heritage sites
- All Nepal restricted area daily use permits
- And so much more!
Trip Fee Does NOT Include:
- International Airfare to Kathmandu
- Nepal Visa (Purchased onsite for approximately $25-$50 depending on length of stay)
- Travel Medical Insurance (Approximately $50-$200 depending on personal preference)
- Tips for guides, porters, kitchen staff while trekking, etc.
- The occasional lunches and dinners outlined in your itinerary.