Who Should Apply?
And anyone with a passion for service and love of adventure!
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunties
Nepal 2022 | October 17-30
Sacred Service in Nepal: A Womyn’s Journey
Join us on our next sacred service journey to bring holistic healthcare and herbal medicine, education, and supplies into the heart of the earthquake’s aftermath. We will be trekking into the beautiful countryside of northern Nepal, spending time with the local shamanic communities, immersed in the delightful village life, and offering healing to (and being healed by!) everyone we cross paths with.
We will be an intimate group of 10 women/womyn/womxn on this journey and will be heading into the district of Sindhupalchok, one of the hardest hit regions of Nepal in the 2015 earthquake.
96.8% of homes were completely destroyed in the district, nearly 4,000 people died, and 3,000 people are still missing. As of 2021, less than 3% of the building losses have been recovered and rebuilt.
Nepal Trip Highlights:
Trip Fee Details:
Trip Cost: $2,645
Early Bird Cost: $2,345 (deposit must be received by June 1st)
Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of $500 will secure your spot.
*There are only 10 spots available and they are on a first come, first serve basis, so if you are jazzed about this trip – don’t delay!*
Trip Dates: October 17th-October 30th
*This means you will plan to arrive in Nepal on October 17th (often this means you will depart from the US on the 15th or 16th) and will depart from Nepal on the 27th (meaning you will likely arrive in the US on the 30th). Nepal is almost exactly 12 hours ahead of us here in Colorado!
Trip Fee Includes:
- Kathmandu International Airport Arrival and Departure Transfer
- A fabulous English-speaking, experienced guide
- Several English-Nepali translators during our clinics
- Sherpa and porters to assist you in carrying all of your belongings/supplies while trekking
- A wonderful cook and kitchen staff for our meals while trekking
- All meals during your trip minus the few meals highlighted in the itinerary
- Double-occupancy hotel rooms in Kathmandu
- All monastery entrance fees and tickets to visit world heritage sites
- All Nepal restricted area daily use permits
- Coordination for emergency rescue helicopter evacuation
Trip Fee Does NOT Include:
- International Airfare to Kathmandu
- Nepal Visa (Purchased onsite for approximately $25)
- Travel Medical Insurance (Approximately $50, read more about insurance below)
- Sleeping bag during trek
- Excess baggage
- Tips for guides, porters, kitchen staff while trekking, etc.
- The occasional lunches and dinners outlined above. These meals typically run $5-$8.
Travel Medical Insurance: This is important because it covers you in case of basically ANYTHING that could happen in the back country. Since we will be in a remote area for several days in the middle of the trek, you will want to have helicopter evacuation as part of this.